View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Face The Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Dude, do you really need a 1-hour special to know he's going to Miami. He'll be the most hated players in sports not named Tiger Woods after this. ESPN has devoted 56 of the last 70 hours of programming to this assclown and after he betrays his hometown, shits on NY (which I love by the way) and tries to buy a dynasty in Miami, who won't hate him? Other than the million cubans in Miami of course.

Even been to Miami? His stock and endorsements will increase tenfold. Dude it's 99.9 Miami. If I'm wrong, call me out, but I won't be. They colluded and planned this shit a month ago and the NBA is a total joke for allowing it.

Guess who joins them next year? Carmelo Anthony. Glad I won't be watching that farce of a sport.

BRING ON FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the whole hour special thing is so that he can kind of..well how should I put this..still be liked by some in Cleveland. I think he's going to announce his signing with Miami, but make most of the special about how much he enjoyed Cleveland and etc. But no matter what he does, unless he says tonight that he's staying in Cleveland, a vast majority of people will look down on him.