View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post
Oh man, urbandictionary.... That means it must be absolutely, 100% true. Just like wikipedia, there's absolutely no way that the information is incorrect.

It is a fact. I've already explained why, and I'm not going into it again. If you cannot comprehend that, then there is no hope for you to pass high school english class.
it's a joke site in a way, those aren't facts, i never said it was. but what it says is pretty true.

again i'm not gonna argue with you with whole "it's a fact that they suck BS." by you're logic the only good bands are bands who write complicated tabs that you can musturbate to, such as Nile and Necrophagist (who i both like btw), but anything that is easy to play lacks skill and sucks is stupid logic.

and by the way i got a B and an A- in senior English class semesters and i maintain a 3.0 in college. do not try to make me feel like an idiot because "i don't understand why they suck" logic. get your fucking head out of your ass.

and don't respond to this. arguing with you is equivalent to arguing with someome on blabbermouth or youtube.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X

Last edited by xStructualDefect; 06-28-2010 at 03:34 PM.