View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post
How am I an elitist? I've stated it has nothing to do with genre, it comes down to talent, and elitists are people who deny bands simply based on what genre they are. I have listened to white chapel, and looked into their tablature. That does not equate to me being an elitist.

White chapel lacks skill, and therefore meets the definition of "sucks". You keep saying opinion, but it's a matter of fact. You cannot change the English language just because a band you like is not talented. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

You keep bringing in all this profanity, and personal attacks. If you cannot counter my points logically, then just stop kid. You're making yourself look like just another asshurt scene kid that cannot comprehend music.
Funny true definitions for metal elitists from urban dictionary:

1:A person who believes their metal music is superior to other people's music. These people only listen to metal music and categorize metal through sub-genres. Some metal elitists are so wound up, that they tend to only listen to one type of metal sub-genre. Metal Elitists are usually found listening to underground metal bands and cut down other people's musical taste if it is not up to par with their own.
2:A rude metalhead who tells people they "aren't a real metalhead" or a calls them a "poser" because they dont like/listen that particular sub-gerne of metal. They put others down for their musical taste or if they don't like the same bands as them, they think they know what "real metal" is.

and i could care less that you're saying Whitechapel sucks, i just find it funny how you say "oh no, it's a fact they suck, it's not an opinion, it's just a fact." and i also find it hilarious that you automatically assume i'm a scene kid for listening to Whitechapel.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X