View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post
I'm not the one who decides whether a band is good or not. The band themselves decide based on how long they practice their instruments, how much time and thought they put into their songs while writing, and how much work they put into practice. When a band like white chapel spends two minutes writing a four minute song, they suck. When the product of their work is identical to every other deathcore band, they suck. When you look at their tablature, you can see that it takes absolutely no skill to play their music. It is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of evaluating their skill. And they lack all skill.

If they played at noon, then everyone still had energy at that time. Those scene and emo faggots simply do not know what a real wall of death is, because they've never been to a real metal show.
i'm probably gonna get shit for this but whatever.

i'll agree with you that most deathcore is shit, but i think Whitechapel is a great band. i'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you because it all comes down to opinion whether a band is good, not your BS skill shit. just because it's easy to play doesn't mean it's bad. so by your logic if something is easy to play and sounds identical to other bands it's shit right? i don't know what you listen but i could say the same about a lot genres. in my opinion A LOT of death metal sounds the same.

i'm not gonna waste my time arguing because it's pointless. in the end you're just gonna say they don't take any skill to play, they aren't true metal, and they suck. whatever, i get it. just get it through your head that everyone has different music tastes. and sorry if you weren't able to sleep knowing that i had such a fun time watching Suicide Silence and Whitechapel.

i'm not trying to come off as an asshole, but i'm just getting fucking fed up with metal elitists.
2.17 Machine Head
2.18 Symphony X