View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 07:54 AM
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.

Clutch -- Allentown, PA -- June 19th, 2010

Location - Allentown, PA
Venue - Crocodile Rocks
Openers - Never Got Caught, Lionize, The Bakerton Group

Courtesy of stoopid2001 from the Cove http://sassafrascove.com/bb/viewtopi...337976#p337976

HOT. That pretty much sums up this show. Who ever had the idea to put pizza ovens in a concert venue can eat a big bag of dicks.

Lionize gets better every time I see them. I didn't recognize the last song they played, maybe its a new one? I'll mp3 it up tomorrow. Maybe someone knows what it was.

NGC was much better as a 4 piece. I really dug their set more this time than New Years. Neil did Slipping Out with them as he's been doing this leg of the tour. Chris from Lionize did a song with them as well.

The Bakerton Group sounded great from the bathroom and the bar. I missed most of their set to piss and get a bottle of water.

Clutch brought the rock as expected. Neil commented on how hot it was in there. Set list highlights for me were JWB, Immortal and R&R Outlaw.

I picked up a clear vinyl. After the show I met Lyss76, Tex and Fake111. I saw Skyye taking pics during Lionize, but missed her after the show.

Did I mention it was fucking hot?