View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:27 AM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
And I've met and had conversations with countless musicians but I'm pretty uncomfortable asking for pictures, as they are just dudes like me, and I'd rather have a conversation than take a picture. Only exception is Mikael ┼kerfeldt, and even then I basically took the piss, because a picture with a couple of metal dudes giving the horns is just fucking desperate and cliche and I stopped doing that when I was 15. Anyway, ┼kwardfelt picture below.

Yes, because taking a mock blow-job picture is so much more mature.

I didn't intend for this to be a "post pictures of you with musicians" thread, by the way. I mean if people want to take it there, whatever, but I wasn't going to post anyway.

By the way, my pictures I take with musicians are to remember the experience in the event that it's a really fond memory or someone I really idolize. It's not like: "Well here's the awkward obligatory horns picture". My photo in a New York Diner with Manticora at 4AM is completely genuine, it was the summation of 2 days of good times and random fun at two shows. I don't stop people to get pictures, but if it's a real relaxed environment and I've said what I wanted to say, I'll go for it unless I sense some sort of a weird vibe.