View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 03:53 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

I basically don't have much of this kind of thing at all. I don't hang around outside venues like a dork waiting for bands, (and if I ever do say hey to a band member I certainly don't claim that I've "met" them - jeez, desperate?) and I'm rarely down the front for pick/stick catching.

So the only pick I've got from a show is a Keri Kelli/Alice Cooper one because I was in the photo pit and he throws like a girl. Normally if people in the front row have noticed a pick has landed in the pit I hand it over to whoever looks least desparate in the front row, but I left it there for the whole three songs we were allowed to shoot and no one spotted it, so it became mine.

I have a few signed bits and pieces. Usually sent to me or special editions I've ordered or something. A couple from signing sessions where I was at the show anyway so figured why the fuck not? There's a whole bunch of signing sessions at Sweden Rock every year, but I can't be bothered to attend. There are bands to watch and if I really cared about photos or getting shit signed, I'm back stage every year with more important people than can usually be fucked to do the signing sessions... and I still can't be arsed!

18/12 Kreator
7/2 Primordial
13/2 BLS
3/3 Sanctuary

Last edited by ravenheart; 06-08-2010 at 03:57 AM.