View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 07:40 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
Are you doing some sort of statistical analysis? We have had this discussion regarding the length of Maiden songs NUMEROUS times here, and I just think every little bullshit thread clogs the board. Some bullshit ozzy graphic, new disturbed song preview, whatever. Just stop!
As long as I'm not breaking any rules and the mods/admins don't have a problem with it, I'll do whatever I please. I don't see threads about Maiden song lengths on the first 2 or 3 pages so what's wrong with a new one? I don't see a ton of Disturbed threads on the first 2 or 3 pages so what's wrong with a new one? Especially when they have to do with a NEW album that's coming out. I'm just trying to generate some excitement about these things like everyone else. Same goes with tour rumors of bands. If a thread is started saying that a band might do a tour and then the actual tour is announced, I feel the new announcement of tour dates deserves a new thread. I don't think the board is that overly clogged with stuff. Well, like I said, I shall continue to do things the same way. So far the mods/admins have had NO problems with it and I very much doubt that will change.