View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Headbanger

Cannibal Corpse -- Hollywood, CA -- May 6th, 2010

Epic night. Before the show Corpsegrinder was hanging out near their tour bus and I got a picture with him. Although I'm not a seriously huge fan of Corpse, I find that guy really funny and nice and I respect what he does. It was great to meet him.

Interviewed Evan from Skeletonwitch and Seidemann from 1349. Was bummed that I couldn't get video for the first one as my cameraman was fucking late by more than an hour. Oh well, at least the audio came out good for that one.

I had a photo pass but I didn't wanna use it. I wanted to be on the rail for the Witch!! But none of my photographers were available. Fucking perfect. So I said fuck it. I'm gonna be on the rail for Skeletonwitch and will shoot only the bands after them. Even If I had needed to pay money for this one, I would have gladly done so just for Skeletonwitch. I enjoyed the fuck out of their show, even though they didn't play Soul Thrashing, Vengeance, Cast Into the Open Sea or Fire From The Sky. But I do understand that they were playing behind 1349 and Corpse so they had a really short set.

After that I enjoyed shooting 1349 and Corpse and watched from the side. I went up in the balcony for the last few songs of Corpse. The view from there was breathtaking. The crowd during Corpse was the wildest I've ever seen here at the House of Blues. Definitely the most brutal show here I've ever seen.

My pictures here: http://metalassault.com/image.php?y=...5&s=CC&d=6&i=1

Skeletonwitch set:
1. Submit to the Suffering
2. Upon Wings of Black
3. The Despoiler of Human Life
4. Repulsive Salvation
5. Sacrifice For The Slaughtergod
6. Stand, Fight, Die
7. Crushed Beyond Dust
8. Beyond The Permafrost
9. Blinding Black Rage
10.Within My Blood