1. Black Sabbath - 1992, 1995, 1999. Dio, Martin and Ozzy. Seen them with all three Sabbath singers that counted which i'm most proud of.
2. Dio -1997, 1998. Given his recent health issues who knows if any of us will see him live again.
3. Alice In Chains- Opening for Ozzy in 1992, R.I.P. Layne.
4. Anthrax - 2003. They're pretty much dead as a band now and I probably won't get a chance to see them again.
5. Iron Maiden - 2000. The comeback tour with Dickinson. It was a pretty huge deal everywhere. It's been ten years but i'm finally seeing them again this summer
6. Page & Plant - 1995. As close to seeing Zeppelin live as i'll ever get.
7. Ozzy - 1992. The 'No More Tours Tour' pretty much the last tour Ozzy ever did in top form. Have seen him live many times since then though.
8. Guns N Roses/Metallica/Faith No More - 1992 stadium tour and my first ever metal show. All three bands were on top of their game live and all were riding the biggest waves of popularity they had in their careers. It's really hard to beat this one.
9. Type O Negative - 1993, 2007, 2008. It's never gonna happen again so i'm glad I caught them when I did. R.I.P. Pete.
10. The Rolling Stones - 1998. At Madison Square Garden it really dosen't get much better than this and it's one of the shows I like to say i'm most proud of that i've seen.