I Am Ahab
Capillarian Crest
Ol'e Nessie
Circle of Cysquatch
Aqua Dementia
Iron Tusk
March Of The Fire Ants
Blood And Thunder

I have to say that this show was a bit strange. The kids chanting "you suck dick" to BTBAM was really wrong. Even if you don't like a band...don't be disrespectful. I'm glad the lead singer said something, it must have been hard not to. They were great, and in my opinion, stole the show.

Mastodon just wasn't feeling it last night. Personally, I think Brent Hinds was way out of line. No matter how shitty everything is going on stage, THE SHOW MUST GO ON! Don't stop TWICE! It takes away from the mystique of the show. Way out of line. I'm actually shocked they played after they finished Crack The Skye. We were waiting a solid 5 minutes before they came back on stage. And the last part of the show, you could tell they didn't give a shit, neither did the crowd. I expected more of Brent.

As much as it pains me to say this is very true. Every time a Mastodon performance goes wrong it is because of Brent Hinds. Troy,Brann and Bill always play well and give it their all Hinds seems like he doesn't give a fuck almost everytime I have seen them. Brent Is a great guitar player and he is a big part of what makes Mastodon so damn special but he is a serious asshole.
8/9 Summer Slaughter
9/28 Coheed

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/