View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher of Birth View Post
Alright so talking to the Merch guy I found out something very interesting. According to him, the band had been asked to play Ozzfest this year, but it isn't gonna be a full fledged Ozzfest, he said it would be 10 Days across the Country. Starting in LA and ending in West Palm Beach (like usual). He said the band is thinking of doing it because it would be a lot of exposure to Thousands of People every day, but the problem is that the band isn't gonna be paid very much and "would almost have to self-fund the tour". He said even if they sold what is an "Average amount of Merch", they would maybe break even. So they are debating doing a Big Tour and Break even, or a small tour and make some profit.

Honestly, I don't think it would be worth it to do Ozzfest. Cannibal have way more positive buzz now than at anytime in their careers, and considering what a bunch of close minded pricks Ozzfest attendees are, I don't think the exposure is gonna make a bit of difference. I say small tour and make yo paper.