View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:14 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-voltage View Post
Holy shit, I completely agree. I absolutely love the breakdown in Controlled Demolition. The ooohh God oohh God part gives me goosebumps every time. Fear Factory has been my 3rd or 4th favorite band for awhile, but with the new album, they might have surpassed Metallica for the number one spot. Burton is my favorite vocalist ever and Dino is in my top 3 guitarists. I don't know about anyone else but Mechanize is my favorite Fear Factory album. I know Demanufacture is a classic, but in my eyes every part of Mechanize is perfect. I think this is what Fear Factory should sound like. I love Christian Olde Wolbers and Raymond Herrera but Stroud and Hoglan do just a good a job if not better on this album. Suffice it to say, I would like to see the original four back together.
This album is amazing and I to put it over Demanufacture I also put Obsolete and Transgression Over Demanufacture. Genes drumming on this album is amazing. I dont know about Genes other works because Mechanize is the first album I have ever heard him drum on but Im sure his previous stuff is good to.