View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
Yeah. 35 isn't much for a Megadeth shirt. I'm not saying its cheap and I never care to buy shirts anyway. All I care about once the doors open is to get on the rail and stay there for the whole time. Fuck everything else. I can count on my fingers the shirts I ever bought at shows: Iron Maiden 2008, Metallica 2008, Kreator 2009 and Heaven And Hell 2009.

But if someone's bitching about shirt price of $35 for Megadeth's RIP 20th anniversary tour shirt and blaming Mustaine for it, that's just fucking ridiculous.
Coming from someone who's opinion I respect it's time to educate yourself Bro. Mustaine receives 80% of all merch money from anything Megadeth. It was pubic knowledge in the lawsuit Ellefson filed against him. The only ridiculous thing is how many people take up for this greedy fucking assclown. He consistently fires bandmates so he can get a bigger piece of the pie. Does anyone think Ellefson is getting anywhere near the cut he used to get? Please... Who could possibly be that fukkin naive?

This was just 1 of my many complaints about that horrific night but when people start accepting $35 for a short-sleeved shirt that cost $5 to produce then enemy has already won.

If anyone paid $50 for a Def Leppard shirt they have serious issues. I saw Metallica on the Ride the Lightning Tour. Ticket $12, Shirt $15 and it's still in great shape. The best $27 I ever spent. I can't fathom someone paying $70 to see Def leppard play all their Hysteria shit and wanting to represent that crap with a $50 shirt. Sorry, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I stick by everything I said 100%. Nuff said'
10/24 - Judas Priest & Steel Panther