View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 08:47 PM
Banned Asshole

No, I mean nobody would go. I think they pretty much nailed it this year outside of the Atreyu stage and for some unknown reason this forum hates the lineup.

I don't like dancing idiots either but System of a Down as the main headline would be horrible, nothing against the band but they can't support a tour (of this size) on their own and there is nothing else on that tour that would bring people in. I'd love to see Lazarus A.D., and COB, and maybe one or two others, but that's it. That's a small venue tour you got there. Not MAYHEM...

I'll give this a shot, stick with the TOOL / Mudvayne headline. Whoever said TOOL couldn't sell out Mayhem on their own has clearly never seen them live. That's one of the biggest bands around right now. I just don't know if their show would work in that setting. And I'll bring back the more Death Metal stage for 2011...throw in some hardcore/metalcore for those who like it....

Main Stage:
TOOL
Mudvayne
Fear Factory
Bleeding Through
Machine Head

Jager:
DevilDriver
Cavalera Conspiracy
Throwdown
Evile
Lazarus A.D.

Mayhem:
Cannibal Corpse
All Shall Perish
Born of Osiris
Carnifex
The Faceless

I don't know, it's hard to come up with something because they will always have bands that leave you scratching you're head. That's just a quick list off the top of my head that doesn't seem unrealistic...the Jager stage just seems to be missing something though....

Last edited by undergroundrage; 03-28-2010 at 08:51 PM.