View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkwine732 View Post
I doubt that you know the whole story, and the "Dave's a faggot" people aren't helping. How do you know he was there to be pissed? I bet he was out of there pretty quickly.

Also, I don't think the Ram's Head are the people to thank for the free ticket...you just are a bit angry at Megadeth.
Rams Head are totally stepping up here. many people who bought their tickets off craigs list or from a service got screwed. My buddy bought ours using his credit card and we both refused to go back the next day so I wasn't expecting anything. The fact Rams Head contacted him via email saying 2 free tickets to ANY upcoming show is totally cool to me.

The highest short sleeved shirts I've ever seen were Heaven & Hell and they were $30. Other than that $25 for major bands and $20 at most shows I go to. Maybe it varies by area but I've never seen $35 in my life and I would never pay $30 or $35 strictly out of principle.

As far as Dave goes, I guess you had to be there. He ripped the promoter several times for some reason and called Rams Head's PA shitty even though Testament sounded perfect. Listen to what a prick he sounds like and this was before people got rowdy and his true colors came shining through.

http://revolverblips.dailyradar.com/...adeth-3-16-10/