View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Pursue happiness with diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Actually the thrown water bottle didn't happen to 90 min after Testament ended and after megadeth walked off stage the 1st time and didn't say why. Megadeth did 2 soundchecks and after an hour of no word the people did get restless. I heard one incident when the bass got really loud for 3 seconds and that was it. It was manageable. To send people home and not fix it then was Dave being Dave. People were chanting Dave's a faggot and he got pissed and refused to come back out.

Props to Rams Head for offering people like me who refused to go back the next night a free ticket to any future show. I got to see Exodus and Testament and another show rather than some egomaniac who thinks he's the best musician on the planet.

As far as $35 for a short sleeved shirt, I've never seen that before in my life.
I doubt that you know the whole story, and the "Dave's a faggot" people aren't helping. How do you know he was there to be pissed? I bet he was out of there pretty quickly.

Also, I don't think the Ram's Head are the people to thank for the free ticket...you just are a bit angry at Megadeth.