View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Behold the vastness and sorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
I think there is a difference between someone destroying a business, and a guy that was crowd surfing. If they don't like it, they should just not play heavy music. Stuff like that happens at metal shows. Playing a stage with no barricade has potential for stuff like that happening. maybe pushing the guy off the pedal board and back into the pit is ok, but punching and kicking them is never acceptable. And besides, the second guy, the one that got kicked, didn't land on any pedals from what i remember. The guitar player just flat out kicked him. And the other thing he did was 100% uncalled for. These guys were very unprofessional in their performance and they can go to hell! I stand by my initial opinions.
Seeing as it is a metal show, I don't really see why you're so surprised that he punched and kicked two guys. If you're crowd surfing, you shouldn't expect to be treated nicely.

Also, I'm not sure what all of the hate for Doomriders is. They really are quite a fantastic band. Granted, I haven't seen them live, but everyone that I've met that have seen them said that they just put on a fantastic, heavy and loud show.