View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 10:36 PM
brotuhl

Behemoth -- Farmingdale, NY -- January 31st, 2010

You know, having seen the first date of the Behemoth tour, I can honestly say that this show kicked the fuck out of it. Maybe it was the bands on the tour, maybe it was a little more intimate of a venue (despite how shitty the sound USUALLY is), or maybe it's just the fact that every fucking band completely slayed. Any way, here's some setlists:

GOATWHORE:
The All-Destroying
Provoking The Ritual Of Death
Blood Guilt Eucharist
Carving Out The Eyes Of God
Nocturnal Holocaust
Alchemy Of The Black Sun Cult
Apocalyptic Havoc

Suffocation are easily one of the greatest live bands of all time. I swear this show should have just been called "Stage Presence 2010." Every single fucking band was on top of their game. I have never seen a show this killer. Suffocation just murdered. Frank Mullen is easily one of the greatest frontmen of all time. I was almost expecting the crowd to burst out in a U-S-A chant after his speech about the right to bear arms.

"This first song is about killin' people." - Frank Mullen

SUFFOCATION:
Thrones of Blood
Cataclysmic Purification
Habitual Infamy
Suspended in Tribulation
Liege of Inveracity
Bind Torture Kill
Infecting the Crypts
Blood Oath

I skipped Devildriver. I was busy meeting 4/5 of Suffocation, Sammy Duet, Guy Kzowyk (The Red Chord vocalist), Mistress Julia, and Brian Fucking Slagel.

BEHEMOTH:
Ov Fire and the Void
Demigod
Shemhamforash
Conquer All
LAM
As Above So Below
Slaves Shall Serve
At the Left Hand ov God
Drum Solo
Alas, Lord is Upon Me
Decade of Therion
Chant for Eschaton 2000

Lucifer

I was pissed that they skipped Christians to the Lions YET A-FUCKING-GAIN, but, oh well. They still have one hell of a stage presence. Nergal had some sound issues at the beginning of the set, his guitar went out right at the part in Conquer All when everything stops and it's just that solo/sweep, but, shit happens, and the rest of the show was still fucking great. I'd expect nothing less from them.

I also have a review from the Philly show. If anybody wants to read it, here's the link:
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12251

Last edited by Polock91; 02-01-2010 at 09:14 PM.