6. The Troll with drum solo
7. White Stallions
8. Mystic Lady
9. Saint Vitus
---------------
10. Dying Inside
11. Burial at Sea with Scott Reagers!!!
12. Born Too Late

Holy shit! This seriously was the greatest show I have ever been to! It was like a religious experience, only better! I've been waiting years to see these guys. Hell I figured I would never see them, let alone the big surprise they pulled out at the end of the show. SV played from 11:30 to a little bit after 1. From the very first note of Living Backwards till that last note of Born Too Late, everyone was just in shock to just be witnessing this great band play. Hell even Dave Chandler was surprised at the turnout compared to the Vitus shows in the 80s. Wino sounded great for being almost 50. After they did Dying Inside, Wino walked off the stage, I figured he was just getting a beer. Dave then asked if any of the older fans were on LSD that night, because if they were, they would feel like it was the 80s again for what was about to happen. A familiar man walked on stage but I couldn't figure out who he was. He started tapping some beer bottles together and the opening bass riff for Burial At Sea began. At that point I realized who this man was. It was fucking Scott Reagers!! Everyone went ape shit at the fact that we were witnessing the original singer of Vitus come and sing with them. He sounded great! Too bad it was only one song, but it was something that will probably never happen again. Wino came back and they finished up with Born Too Late. I'm still amazed by how awesome tonight was!