View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
That's gotta be a pain in the ass to play drums with a pinched nerve in the neck They only cut out like one song. Their sets have only been about 13 or 14 songs anyways so I don't think you missed too much by them cutting one song out.
yeah i know what you mean. ya gotta give the man props for still comin out and playin the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by licksandteeches View Post
Dude i've been going to Mr. Smalls since it opened and I always complained about how small it was until i saw a show at the Basement in Columbus, or at Peabody's in Cleveland Mr. Smalls is way better than both of those places. See you at Behemoth next week man.
ps-behemoth signing @ pianos n stuff 3:30, learn some polish
hahah I like Mr. Smalls, I don't mind how small it is, but I've never been to those other places. I'm really looking forward to Behemoth, I'm not gonna be able to make it to the signing though

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzinn85 View Post
I was at that show it was sick. Wish they would have played the mountain. The lead singer of Suffocation crack me up with his hand shaking and his tongue stuck out. I had meet n greet and they never came out and signed, which was gay. The security said it was at their discretion. Then we went to meet Dez at his bus after the show, he yelled next time we will play two shows then walked on the bus and we got yelled at for be back there.
Yeah I thought Frank Mullen was great. I just ordered three of their albums from FYE yesterday because I liked them so much hahah. And that sucks they weren't signing. At the Opeth show in May we saw Enslaved out by their bus and got to talk to them after the gig, it was pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires Of Sedition View Post
Why the hell don't they play Resurrection Boulevard? It's probably the best track from Pray For Villains.
I would like to see that one live too, but I was happy enough they played "Ive Been Sober". I think they could have done without "Back With a Vengeance" and "Fate Stepped In" and picked some other songs. But those are still good too.