View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

IT'S TIME FOR A MEGA-POST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Although At The Left Hand Ov God (hey, that's also the name of a local band here!) is heavy, they should really replace it with Slaying The Prophets Ov Isa. That is the jam from The Apostasy.
Fixed - in terms of what album the songs are from - but your opinion is incorrect (because it does not match mine).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessebly View Post
Nergal also snowballed blood all over me which was awesome haha
You got snowballed by Nergal. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Oh...wait. I see where you said it was with fake blood - then it's a good thing. You scared me there for a minute, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuKun View Post
Nah, At The Left Hand Ov God is the best track off The Apostasy bro
There ya go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuKun View Post
I wouldn't mind Slaves Shall Serve or Demigod getting switched out for something else, though. Sculpting the Throne ov Seth?
...but then you went and said this.
Tempting, as Seth is awesome as well, but Slaves and Demigod are both officially unfuckwithable (even if they are played all the got damn time ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentineVIVIVI View Post
As much as this is an awesome set and there's almost no room for complaining, it always strikes me incredibly strange how they don't open with Daimonos. It's one of the most powerful tracks I've heard in a long time, and it would PERFECTLY fit as the opener
I know, right?
BEHEMOTH!

EDIT: How do you not play the best song from your new album...AT ALL? Forget opener, just play that fucker somewhere!!!

Last edited by Natrlhi; 01-21-2010 at 10:39 AM.