View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 12:35 PM
N00B

Yeah I could of sworn they were supposed to play more songs...if the locals cut into their set, that pisses me off.

Anyways:

I missed the locals. We got there when White Wizard was finishing their set. They sounded pretty good but I only got to see one song.

I don't like Swashbuckle or Alestorm and to be honest, I get them mixed up. But I heard Swashbuckle was better live and that was right. They were really fun live and knew how to get the crowd going. I'm still not a fan but I would definitely see them again.

I've never been a fan of Tyr and this was the 2nd time I've seen them. This time, I saw the first few songs then my friend wanted to go outside and smoke so we just all went out there with him. I heard some songs from outside but I just can't get into them. I've tried many times...I don't dislike them, they just bore me.

Korpiklaani exceeded my expectations by a mile. They were amazing. I couldn't understand a damn word the singer was saying but they played a long set and made up for not coming here on Paganfest II. My only complaint was that sometimes you couldn't hear the accordion in some songs and the violin sometimes, but overall, the sound was great. I only wanted 2 things. 1. Pine Woods. 2. Epic Folk Metal Dancing Pit. I got both. So it was definitely one of the most fun shows I've ever been to.