The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
DAMAGE INC.
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Blitzkrieg
PHANTOM LORD
Seek & Destroy

For all those who say that they can't play anymore or they sound like shit live i'm not sure what band you saw when you went to see Metallica but the Metallica I saw tonight sounded fantastic. This was my sixth time seeing them and this was my second favorite performance from them. The energy they have live is hard for most bands to beat or come close to. The crowd was into it for the whole thing and were loud as fuck. The audience seemed really into the new shit from what I could tell which is always a good thing.

I like that after my sixth time seeing them live they still pull out surprises. This is the first time i've seen them do No Remorse, Damage Inc, Blitzkrieg and Phantom Lord live. I know some shows the set is sometimes a little weird but I think the set for tonight was awesome. I don't know why Buffalo got such a good set when other cities bigger than us got sets that weren't as good but it's great they did these songs I guess they must really like our city a lot.

Volbeat opened and they were OK I didn't think they were anything that special. LOG was very good Randy really shows he can be a frontman for an arena band if LOG was popular enough for that. He's got great command of the stage and was running around it the whole time and getting the crowd into it. Their set I think was the same as the other ones they did opening for Metallica.