View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Headbanger

Only a 19 year old virgin listens to Flaming Lips & Blink 182 and bags on Lamb of God on a metal site. I rest my case.

As far as Jumpdafuckup it is what it is. Corey Taylor from Slipknot and Max sharing lead vocals on a song that makes you want to go crazy at a show. They played 2/3rds of it as a segue into a Sepultura song and it worked MASTERFULLY. The place went NUTS and it was one of the highlights of the night. Period!

Bagging on Soulfly? They're original and sound like no one else. They don't have the same dickhead logo that 50K other bands have and they're great live with incredible energy. Not 1 person was moving, moshing or doing anything during cattle decapitation but standing there watching. If you go to a show to stand there and sing along to EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and rock a bug splatter t-shirt, more power to ya. I'd rather mosh around and listen to music that makes me want to move around, jump in the pit and god forbid sing along to some catchy shit with some heavy groove behind it.

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnngerine! HAHAHAHAHA!