Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
At Dawn They Sleep
Born Of Fire
Chemical Warfare
Ghosts Of War
Spirit In Black
Hell Awaits
South Of Heaven
....holy shit. Maybe Slayer can actually make a kick-ass setlist still. Maybe their upcoming solo tour will be fucking amazing! MAYBE THEIR RETURN TO THE TOP WILL FINALLY COME IN 2010!

Spirit In Black is one of my favorite metal songs ever recorded.

COILS OF THE SERPENT UNWIND
BURIED BENEATH YOU WILL FIND
DEEP IN THE HALLS OF THE DAMNED
SPIRIT IN BLACK TIL THE END!

edit: for the US tour if they took out the whole Reign In Blood album except for Angel of Death, Raining Blood, and added The Antichrist, Show No Mercy, Behind The Crooked Cross (yeah right), and/or Seasons In The Abyss, it would be 100% the greatest metal show in the history of forever.

edit edit: and if they're SMART, they'll do what they've been doing like Megadeth. Endgame, in my opinion, was widely more well-received than Death Magnetic, so when Megadeth has played shows after the record's come out, people WANT them to play more new stuff, but they've only been playing Headcrusher and, just recently, 1,320'. If Slayer's smart, they shouldn't play more than 3 new songs on the first tour for WPB, and I think it'd be pretty bad if it wasn't one of the three being played already. Metallica is playing goddamn 7 songs off their new CD and it's just overkill. Hopefully that doesn't happen to Slayer.
11/01 - Carcass
11/02 - Four Year Strong

Last edited by mankvill; 10-18-2009 at 12:30 AM.