View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 05:12 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-voltage View Post
I am a huge Alice In Chains fan, but I don't think they are heavy enough to play at Mayhem. Lamb of God could play at the Midwest Bank Ampitheatre in Tinley Park (Chicago) because there is a place to mosh. I don't think Faith no More would be a great main stage act, not heavy enough either. Megadeth is most likely gonna be there next year. Iron Maiden I would like to see there. Don't you think Rob Zombie and Fear Factory would be great though?
Dragonforce and Mastodon have a played the main stage for before and while i'm not to familiar with Mastodons stuff heavy isn't the first that comes to mind when I think of those two bands. Don't know about Bullet For My Valentine who played the mainstage this year are they really that heavy at all? I only know one song from them so I can't say for sure. AIC is heavy enough to do it if you ask me. Plus they would draw huge ammounts of people to see them and that's what goes into making these shows. They get who they think can or still will be able to draw money as far as the promoters are conserned.

FMN maybe an odd choice but they do have their fair share of heavy songs and would fit in allright on the bill I think. Rob Zombie would be cool as well as one of the headliners for next year. I'm not that familiar with Fear Factory at all I remember Demanufacture coming out when I was in 10th or 11th grade and I liked that album quite a bit I also have their first one and Obsoulete but after that for whatever reason they never stuck with me and I haven't listened to anything from them in like 10 years. They would be a cool band for the second or third stage though.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 10-15-2009 at 05:21 AM.