View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:35 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStructualDefect View Post
jesus christ that venue sounds like it sucks balls. you should've came to the pomona show on thursday. security were chill there. the only time security went into the mosh pit was during Whitechapel when the lameass hardcore dancers would accidentally hit eachother and start fights.

and by the way FUCK brocore wigger hardcore dancers. i always hated them but i gained a new hate for them. during Whitechapel people were hardcore dancing and some guy accidentally hit a brocore dancer while hardcore dancing so the brocore and his brocore crew tried to start a fight with him but was stopped by security. after the show i find out that brocore crew had jumped the same guy who accidentally hit one of the brocore dancer. sooner or later the ambulance and cops came so it must've been serious.

whoever was at the pomona show the crew i'm talking about were the guys in the middle of the pit after Whitechapel and were chanting "play another song" and "FUCK TRIVIUM!"

what a bunch of fucking faggots. i seriously hope every single one of these brocore dancers die and burns in hell. fuck them. i almost got jumped at a Suicide Silence show cuz i punched a brocore in the face when he was purposely trying to be an ass and hardcore dance on me and others. so that faggot's brocore crew were looking for me at the end of the show.
That was lame, Whitechapel sucks anyways they should ditch them and give the other bands like ten more minutes and trivium take another 20 or so.