View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 10:22 PM
N00B

Obituary -- Milwaukee, WI -- September 22nd, 2009

This was held in the Rave bar, which, I think, holds about 300 people, which looked like the eventual turnout. I got there around 8:10/8:15 and was able to get right in the front, against a monitor. I missed Warbringer, but saw The Berzerker, at the end, I got the setlist, so this is it, apparently...

Disregard
Wisdom
Canibal Rights
Principals
Death Reveals
Deception
Compromise
No One Wins
All About You
Forever Reality

Aftewards, Krisiun came one, all you could hear was the guitar and drums, but they were good, I pouned it with the guitarist after their performance, I didn't get their setlist, so I can't comment on it.

I got Goatwhore's set, they're not bad, afterwards I asked their singer if he was in Paralysis, he said yes and pounded it, the guitarist said "OH SNAP" and laughed at him. I guess he doesn't like Paralysis.

Bloodletting Upon the Cloven Hoof
Provoking the Ritual of Death
Blood Guil Eucharist
The All-Destorying
Apocalyptic Havoc
Shadow of a Rising Knife
Carving Out the Eyes of God
Perversions of the Ancient Goat
Baptized in a Storm of Swords
In Legions, I am Wars of Wrath
Alchemy of the Black Sun Cult

Obituary closed the show, and they were amazing. I couldn't hear John's vocals in the beginning, but they fixed that. Some asshole crowsurfed, and landed on the stage, screwing up Ralph's pedal, so his guitar stopped working, and actually,one of their roadies was Guy from Suffocation. He looked pissed off the whole show, but finished it. Also, he actually smoked a cigarette that one of my friends had and gave it back to him. Pretty cool, I guess. I high-fived John and the other guitarist, twice (forgot his name). I'm not 100% on the setlist, but I think this is what they played based on previous setlists...

List of Dead
Blood to Give
Internal Bleeding
On the Floor
Dying
Face Your God
Threatening Skies
Forces Realign
Dethroned Emperor
The End Complete
Final Thoughts
Contrast the Dead
Chopped in Half/Turned Inside Out
Drum/Guitar Solo
Slow Death
Evil Ways
Slowly We Rot
9/13 - Samhain

Last edited by Jochen; 09-23-2009 at 04:24 PM.