View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 08:05 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdog2112 View Post
Slayer
You re so cool
Wow, you might be the bigest douche bag in the history of the internet. I'm picturing a cross between George Castanza and Richard Simmons. C'mon, post a pic so we can see how close I am.

Just to educate you a little my 1st concert was Rush on the Caress of Steel tour opening for Kiss on the Dressed to Kill tour. At the time Kiss blew Rush off the stage to me. I only knew 3 Rush songs, Working Man, In The End and Fly by Night but I knew every word to She, Hotter than Hell, Black Diamond, Firehouse, Strutter, etc.

As I grew older I appreciated Rush much more and Kiss became an afterthought when I got into Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Accept and Triumph. Then came Metallica who changed everything and opened me up to a whole new world of music including Slayer who penned the best album of all time Reign in Blood.

Just because you're closed minded and trapped in 1975 doesn't mean we all are By-Snore. Seriously would you sit during Natural Science? Or Xanadu?

Let me guess you're jammin REO Fagwagon as we speak. Time to roll with the changes dude and grow a pair. hahahahahahahahahaha
10/24 - Judas Priest & Steel Panther