View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 01:17 AM
N00B

Crue Fest 2 -- San Bernadino, CA -- July 31st, 2009

I saw the bands from the mainstage and have a complete setlist for each. I may be wrong about Charm city Devils and the placement of one Godsmack song, the enemy.

Charm City Devils
1. House Fire
2. Money
3. True Love (Hell Yeah)
4. Best of The Worst
5. Pour Me
6. Lets Rock N Roll

Don't knock these guys until you see them live, they sound pretty good live, Very energetic and if they produce their second album right they could go much further, otherwise I doubt we will hear about these guys after Cruefest.

Drowning Pool
1. Sinner
2. Enemy
3. Step Up
4. Shame
5. 37 Stitches
6. Bodies
7. Tearing Away + Creeping Death intro at the end

These guys got the best response out of the opening bands before Godsmack, they were into it the crowd responded well. One of my main reasons for going they did not dissappoint. Flawless performance, singer kept going backstage during songs though...weird.

Theory of A Deadman
1. Crutch
2. Nothing Could Come Between Us
3. So Happy
4. By The Way
5. No Surprise
6. Say I'm Sorry
7. I Hate My Life
8. Bad Girlfriend

These guys kick ass, I was not a fan when I went to see them I new like three songs, Crutch, I Hate My Life, and Bad Girlfriend. I'm a fan now they put on a decent live show, and sound just like their albums.

Godsmack
1. Straight Out of Line
2. Re-Align
3. The Enemy
4. Awake
5. Keep Away + First minute of Walk
6. Speak
7. Whiskey Hangover
8. Voodoo
9. Drum Battle + Back in Black/Black Sabbath/Lemmy Kravitz song jam
10. Whatever
11. I Stand Alone

Best band of the night. The drum battle was flawless. Sully has more power as a drummer But Shannon really brings alot more with his style. Each song was flawless except from Whatever when shannon messed up but recovered well. I've been to alot of concerts and Sully is by far the best frontman i've ever seen even passing up James Hetfield, Rob Halford, and Ronnie James Dio. I'm actually pretty sure the enemy belongs where i placed it.

Motley Crue
1. T.N.T. (Terror 'N Tinseltown)
2. Dr. Feelgood
3. Slice of Your Pie
4. Rattlesnake Shake
5. Kickstart My Heart
6. Without You
7. Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.)
- Tommy addresses crowd passes back jager, and we see some very
nice tits.
8. Sticky Sweet
9. She Goes Down
10. Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
11. Time for a Change
----------------------
12. Intro
13. Guitar Solo
14. Live Wire
15. Wild Side
16. Saints of Los Angeles
17. Shout At The Devil
-----------------------
18. Home Sweet Home
19. Girls, Girls, Girls

Finaly crue listened to their fans about closing with boring home. its like ok wake up everyone we're done. With Girls its a great closer. The stage set up was amazing. Niki is very funny on stage, Mick needs to lighten up and have fun, Vince needs to sing the words, and Tommy needs to stop going, Alright! and Yeah! after each and every song. This is the second time i've seen them, first time was better, and so was vinces voice. I think playing Dr. feelgood in its intierty is a baaaad idea, its like half filler and the good songs all get played at every show anyways...

Great concert, great bands, now off to bed before work ugh. Oh and a big Screw you to the fat ass who worked at the venue who made me get off my seat. "One more time an your goin home!" Well I got up for Girls and looked right at him...what did he do nothing...moron.