View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Keep in mind that most of the fans that go to see Aeosmith now wanna hear the MTV hits. I don't mind this set except for IDWMAT instead of Dream On. They have so many big songs that they can't really do a lot of rare stuff in the set. I think that's why they're not playing all of TITA people probably reacted to the big songs off it but nothing else. Just cos the album has sold 10 million copies doesn't mean the people will know it begining to end.

I couldn't possibly disagree with this more. I would think the average age at an Aerosmith show is 40+ and the only people who want to hear shit like cryin, rag doll, FILIHOTK and DWTMAT are women. People who like that shit normally don't go to shows or buy cd's. They hear that crap regurgitated every few hours on the radio and like it but the true fans who go to concerts want to hear the good stuff off of the 1st 4 albums.

As far as setlists go that is one of the worst setlists I've ever seen for any band considering how many great songs they have and aren't playing. Factor in the earlier setlists we've seen from this tour and I know I would have been throwing shit at them. They should be ashamed to play that am radio shit after saying it was going to be a Toys on the Attic and Rocks tour. They officially suck nuts