View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 07:55 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

I don't see the problem in checking, say, Metalsetlists.com () after the show to see what was played. But following the set? Sorry, no excuses, that's sad.

Anyway, support setlists for those who care:

Mastodon (19:00-19:35)
Oblivion
two or three of 'Blood And Thunder', 'Megalodon', 'The Wolf Is Loose', 'The Czar' and 'Crystal Skull'
Crack The Skye
Iron Tusk
March of The Fire Ants

For the first time in three attempts I really enjoyed Mastodon. Usually I find them deadly boring, even though I like them on record, but this time their sound was better than I've experienced it before, and that combined with plenty of space for them to actually move around (the stage was in the middle of the arena, which was unexpected as the Copenhagen Forum shows were meant to be the only ones where this wasn't going to be possible) made them much better than normal. The proper setlist will soon be available on Mastodon's site, so I'll update when I know the middle portion.

Lamb of God (19:45-20:30)
In Your Words
Set To Fail
Walk With Me In Hell
Now You've Got Something To Die For
Ruin
Dead Seeds
Laid To Rest
Redneck
Black Label

Exactly the same set they play every night on this tour. They currently have Buzz McGrath from Unearth standing in on guitar as Mark Morton has flown home because his wife is expecting any day.

The Metallica set ran 21:15-23:25, by the way.

18/12 Kreator
7/2 Primordial
13/2 BLS
3/3 Sanctuary

Last edited by ravenheart; 07-28-2009 at 07:58 AM.