View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 04:36 PM
things are more than just what you see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I think that's the first time i've ever read that statement anywhere. I wouldn't have a problem with them doing it if they rotated it with something else. But by that taking a spot in the set every night it forces much better songs like Fade, Sanitarium, Horsemen, Creep and Bells from being played. Those songs used to be in every night and to think they favor doing NEM all the time over these songs is very disturbing to me.
I do love nothing else matters. Its been one of my favorite songs ever since I was young. The rock stations played nothing else matters, and The unforgiven II when I was young all the time, and now nem is one of my favorite songs to sing along to, and it has meaning for my girlfriend and I, so...

Additionally I am probably one of the few people here that actually think load and reload were decent albums, at least. half of them anyway.

this doesn't mean I don't like older metallica, cause I do.
and as someone put it I think on here, St. anger sucked big donkey balls, so.

I just don't think the black album and load/reload are bad, just because they're different. Granted load/reload are the only 2 albums aside from st. anger I don't like more than 80% of, but still.