View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Lead Singer of Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
Their are so many other bands on mayhemfest that kill music. killswitch isnt one of them. whitechaple and behemoth kill music
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GTFO! Are you serious? God Damn... hahaha Killswitch is killswitch, I don't care for them, but I'm not gonna get into it to much besides, when it comes down to Metalcore I only really like Shadows Fall. Now... Whitechaple is killing metal/music for sure, they are just a band following the trends of other bands, and last years summer slaughter was basically the same band after another, minus Kataklym and Vader.

But then you put Behemoth in the same sentence as "whitechapel" and "kill music"... You have yourself a real issue. Clearly you are not a fan of A) Death Metal or B) Good Blackened Death Metal that Hails from Poland (). But it's bands like Behemoth and others that are doing their OWN thing and not following what Revolver or Hot Topic or Myspace is dishing out saying is fresh and the best. Behemoth has been doing their own thing since they started, sure they changed from Black Metal to Death Metal, but it wasn't because "Oh wow wee! We are more populars! Ya-Woo!". With purely true good intentions on their part they are paving the way for other bands who don't want to be slammed into one genre and pegged to be "That Kinda Band", they show others band "Hey, you can make your own style, be your own band, and still sell put Headlining Tours".

Behemoth is helping music, and 100% NOT hurting it in the least.

Btw: