View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 07:00 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72 View Post
As good as Tool are, it still becomes not worth it to see them again, when the setlist is exactly the same but gradually worse and shorter over the course of three years, while the ticket prices remain so monstrously high. When I last saw Tool, it was an amazing show. I would not go see this tour.
When you put it that way, I can see your point (other douchebags, take note).

I've seen this same set list twice, with other good songs thrown in to boot (Wings, Right In Two, The Pot), so I probably would have to really think long & hard about spending eighty bucks to see them at Lolla. Luckily, the decision is being made for me because I've never seen Giant Squid or Grayceon, and I've been dying to do so for a couple of years now. No brainer for me.

But Tool live is always an awesome experience. I will stick by that statement until the day I die. Anybody who says that seeing them in general is a waste of money has either never sen them live and doesn't know what the hell they are talking about (in which case they should just read and move on, and resist that urge to offer their uninformed opinion), or is just flapping their stupid lips for the sake of being disagreeable because they think it makes them look smart to rip on something that many other people obviously like a great deal. To those of you who fit this decscription (and you know who you are), just shut your pieholes and take your candy asses to the mall where you can bitch about all the things you apparently hate to other malcontent idiots who are willing to listen to you.

That's all I'm saying. Rant concluded.

Last edited by Natrlhi; 07-23-2009 at 07:05 AM.