View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 06:39 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

Alright some responses

i dont think any band is killing metal. They are different scenes and many different types of fan. There are the scene kids that like BMTH and Suicide Silence, they are the chicks like The Devil Wears Prada and BMFV. There are the "legit" metalheads that like Napalm Death and Cannibal Corpse. There are a lot of more different kinds of people. I think if people just stay out of each other's scenes then everything would be fine.

also Indestructible. Only 3 good bands on the bill thats funny Even that your opinion dude you cant tell everyone here what to think man. Personally i dont like 2 bands on this tour [Behemoth,Trivium] and i only hate 1 of them with a burning passion[Trivium] and i have lot of respect for Behemoth but cant get into there stuff.Just embrace other peoples differences and dont go around attacking other people.

Also i think Mayhem will get it right next year because they have gotten it right the past 2 years. So just keep making deverse lineups that for the most part is everyone is please with and they will keep being sucessfull.
1/25 August Burns Red
1/31 Machine Head

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/

Last edited by mastodon421; 07-23-2009 at 09:42 AM.