View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

[quote=jhdeity;220688]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
wigger slam. that shit made me spit out my orange drink.

Wigger-slam and orange drink in the same sentence. That's funny I don't care who ya are.

As far as the Killswitch debate goes, be real. There are MANY worse bands out there and some fukkin horrific singers that can't hold H Jones jock. They make decent music but the double self-titled cd's and horrific cover and video for Holy Diver really hurt their credibility to me. Overall they're still one of the best bands on the bill to me and play a solid setlist.

That being said their guitar player (I refuse to look his name up) is the biggest assclown douche in the history of music. Rick Neilson and Angus Young both have a schtick. They play fun, rock and roll and act like clowns and it works. There is no place for that guy playing with a band like Slayer acting like that. He demeans the other metal bands with his copycat douche act. It's not funny, it's not cool, it's not real and I'm surprised more people haven't called him out for it. The guitar strap under his chin alone made me want to punch him in his piehole.
Well said. I'm not really knocking Howard because of how his vocals sound, more that they're fucking there.

Their music still is metalcore, and therefore sucks, though.