View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 05:12 PM
things are more than just what you see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queensrychian View Post
Could someone tell me why SAD BUT TRUE and Nothing Else Matters are so important to a Metallica set list? I think they both suck thank you very much! HMMMMM... Lets see Nothing else matters or For Whom, or maybe creeping, or how bout ride the lightning. Drop the day that never comes and play one of the greatest songs of all time Fade!!!!!!! What about drop sad but true and play either disposable heroes or battery, or damage inc. And who doesn't love Dyers Eve? F#$% Fuel and play some good Sh&%!!!!!!!!! TURN THE F'n Page?? Four horseman thank you very much! Has everyone forgotten about whiplash???????????????? DIE DIE MY DARLING...... WHat a hunk of Sh&%!!! They get set in their ways and never change, they should take a fan pole and find out what we want to hear. I've never run into a Metallica fan that said oh yeah they better play DIE DIE MY DARLING tonight.
You know I actually said that, I hope they play die die my darling, although I was hoping for last caress, or stone cold crazy more.