View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 07:55 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera1115 View Post
first band up was god forbid they were very good and got the crowed going pretty well a lamb of god crowd is hard to please and i was glad to see they did because i am a fan of this band
next up up was municipal waste at first i didnt know what to think of them besides this sucks all they did was play songs named after things ment to get a rise out of people they would say the word weed and every 1 would go yeah weed they clearly didnt belong there
Children of bodom dropped off not that i cared im not a fan id probably lie em more if it wasnt for the over powering keboard iv seen them before and they were actually pretty good but im still not a fan
as i lay dying took the stage and they are one of my favorite bands i was so pumped because iv always said a sick aild intro would be separation and then flow into through struggle and they did just that and the crowed went nuts i hate when people say that only hxc dancers like this band cause there were no hxc dancers on the floor that night nor were there the other 2 times iv seen them every singing part echoed through the building and every breakdown was death
Now i could feel the tention in the air as lamb of god was setting up people were pushing and shoving as if they were playing already when people were not chanting lamb of god they were chanting something random i even heard a swine flu chant at 1 point this was to be my first time seeing them and i couldnt remember ever being so pumped in my life as soon as the into hit a pit opened up and i got a black eye from it. it was every thing i hoped it would be the sound was perfect the crowed was nuts i even lost my shoes during the wall of death witch kinda sucked but i was able to get em back but being traped in a wall of death shoeless is not somthing i recommend trying
There are punctuation keys in the lower right corner of your keyboard - just so you know.

Also, they sell maps and calendars in many different types of stores around the country - if not, you could always ask someone what day it is, or where you are - just be prepared for a few quizzical looks.