View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:04 PM
I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
Epic show. Victim and You've Got Another Thing Comin' were easily the best songs for me. The Best part was that we (Serpentine, nxtVH90, other friends) bought mezzanine seats, but the mezzanine was closed off to fill up the rest of the venue. So for Shit Fags (well, really Pop Evil, but you get the idea) and Whitesnake we already had better seats than we bought, and for Priest we convenienty found a row of six seats that were pretty much the best seats you could get besides the box seats. All for mezzanine price . Also, during You've Got Another Thing Comin', there was this one guy going comepletely batshit crazy. It was hilarious.
They were definately 2 of the best in the set (even though its tough to choose as it is), but my personal favorie of the night was Freewheel Burning. But thats just me. Epic show, indeed. What a bargain we got. Thats mainly how we got lucky enough to miss Pop Evil. Although we did hear them while standing at Willcall, but w/e. Rodrigo, you are without question the luckiest unlucky person i know! But Ian, it got even better when he was running towards you, and the ticket flew away again. Easily one of the best shows i've seen. And now i think it is safe to say that i prefer Priest over every other band in existance.