View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
And for God sakes fucking drop Metropolis! That song blows.
It's much better than Bomber. But they both need to be dropped. So does Overkill.

Sacrifice has only just been dropped. They've been playing that for years too.

Totally agree on 1916. Although I'd say Inferno is more popular. Maybe even March Or Die as well.

I've seen Motorhead six times in the last seven years. Five of those times they've played the exact same encore, which was brilliant the first time, boring as fuck now. The same goes for the In The Name of Tragedy/Going To Brazil/Jus' Cos You Got The Power/Killed By Death run. Identical every time.

I think they were playing some different ones back in 2002, but I don't have that exact setlist from the UK tour (I was at the Folkestone show). Other shows in that year they did things like Love For Sale, Civil War, We Are Motorhead, Nothing Up My Sleeve, Over Your Shoulder, Born To Raise Hell and Damage Case.

I've seen a few different songs over the years. Snaggletooth, The Chase Is Better Than The Catch, Love Me Like A Reptile, Killers, Shoot You In The Back, No Class, Sword of Glory all spring to mind. But since Ace of Spades is a terrible album, I've never been that impressed by the inclusion of less-frequently played tracks from it.

All albums with Phil Campbell >>>>> All albums with Eddie Clark

I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably never see my favourite Motorhead songs live: In The Year of The Wolf, Bad Religion, I'm The Man and Walk A Crooked Mile.

29/10 Saint Vitus
10/11 Trouble
13/11 Judas Priest

Last edited by ravenheart; 07-12-2009 at 11:30 AM.