View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queensrychian View Post
You got what I am trying to say man!!!! Recently saw Coheed and they played an hour 5 or 10 minutes of songs, then did a 40 minute jam session. I love em but come on. And I saw Motley at the Garden in March, an hour 40 tops! At at 90 bucks a seat they owe us more! And I don't mean 3 opening bands, screw opening bands I don't think I have ever gone to a show to see a opening band, with the exception of metallica and queensryche back on the And Justice Tour. (Great Show by the way March 89') I am not a big Bruce Springsteen fan but the guy goes out there and puts on a three hour plus epic.
That's insane that a band would do that long of a jam session nowa days I would've walked out. As for paying 90 bucks to see Motely Crue and being mad they didn't play longer you brought that on yourself. There's only a few bands i'd pay 90 bucks a ticket to see live and Crue isn't one of em. I don't like Springsteen much either but he always plays 3 or 4 hours and doesn't use age as an excuse and play short sets like some fans like to do in defense of why their band doesn't play longer