View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 04:31 AM
Not popular in Buffalo

Here is the all the shows i have ever been to

April 29 2005 Green Day,MCR [ they sucked] Verizon Wireless Arena Manchester,NH

April 8 2006 Coheed and Cambria,Avenged Sevenfold Dunkin Donuts Center,Providence RI

May 19 2007 Mastodon,Against Me!,Cursive Avalon Boston,MA

August 5 2008 Mayhem Fest Slipknot,Disturbed, Dragonforce [only the last 2 songs],Mastodon,Machine Head,Five Finger Death Punch,Walls Of Jericho,Underoath[first 2 songs than left and met Mastodon],36 Crazyfists,The Red Chord,Suicide Silence,Black Tide[only 2 songs],Kingdom Of Sorrow Comcast Center Mansfield,MA

October 10 2008 Rock and Shock 08 Children Of Bodom, The Black Dahlia Murder,Between The Buried and Me,Obituary,August Burns Red,Unleashed,Carnifex The Palladium, Worcester,MA

December 28 2008 The Acacia Strain,The Red Chord,Whitechapel,Shipwreck[the worst live band ive ever seen],Cruel Hand,Thy Will Be Done The Palladium Worcester,MA

April 10,2009 Kreator,Exodus,Warbringer,Belphagor,Epicueran The Palladium Worcester,MA

April 18 2009 New England Metal and Hardcore Festival Lamb Of God,As I Lay Dying,Children Of Bodom,God Forbid,Muncipal Waste,Winds Of Plague, Emmure[complete shit],All Shall Perish,Terror,Have Heart,iwrestledabearonce[fail],Suicide Silence,Trapped Under Ice,Landmine Marathon,The Crimson Armada,Acaro,The Ghost Inside and more The Palladium,Worcester, MA

May 7 2009 Mastodon,Kylesa,Intronaut House Of Blues Boston,MA

Upcoming Shows

August 4th Mayhem Fest Comcast Center,Mansfield,MA

August 15th Thrash and Burn Tour [for Devildriver,Despised Icon and Veil Of Maya]

Maybe
July 18th Summer Slaughter
September 11th Children Of Bodom/Skeltonwitch

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/