Originally Posted by Butcher of Birth
4. Bill Idol
You bastard. I want to see Billy Idol so bad.
But, yeah, an update to my list (the beginning of which is here
25. 12/01/07 - Amon Amarth, Sonic Syndicate, Thy Will Be Done in Worcester, MA
26. 02/25/08 - Phoenix Rising: The Station Nightclub Fire, 5 Years Later in Providence, RI (Twisted Sister headlined)
27. 03/15/08 - Throwdown, Soilwork, War of Ages, Hypersolid in Worcester, MA
28. 04/09/08 - Def Leppard, Styx, REO Speedwagon in Providence, RI
29. 04/27/08 - New England Metal and Hardcore Festival 2008 in Worcester, MA
30. 06/20/08 - Iron Maiden, Lauren Harris in Mansfield, MA
31. 07/11/08 - At the Gates, Darkest Hour, Municipal Waste in Worcester, MA
32. 08/03/08 - Boston, Styx in Mansfield, MA
33. 08/30/08 - Nightwish, Sonata Arctica in Worcester, MA
34. 09/20/08 - Helloween, Gamma Ray in Worcester, MA
35. 10/18/08 - Amon Amarth, Ensiferum, Belphegor, The Absence in Worcester, MA
36. 01/10/09 - Rotting Christ, Mantic Ritual, Epicurean in Worcester, MA
37. 02/12/09 - Soilwork, Darkane, Warbringer, Swallow the Sun in Worcester, MA
38. 03/06/09 - Destruction, Krisiun, Mantic Ritual in Worcester, MA
39. 04/14/09 - Dr. Acula & locals in Providence, RI
40. 04/18/09 - New England Metal and Hardcore Festival 2009 in Worcester, MA
41. 05/01/09 - Korpiklaani, Primordial, Moonsorrow, Blackguard, Swashbuckle in Worcester, MA
42. 05/24/09 - Wolves in the Throne Room, A Storm of Light in Providence, RI
Highlights and Favorite Memories
-Spending hundreds of dollars and taking a 28 hour bus ride to Atlanta to see Pagan's Mind after a five year wait - still the top music-related moment in my life.
-Rocking out on the rail for Twisted Sister at the Station Nightclub benefit show next to Mick Foley.
-Every time I've seen Children of Bodom, especially the time in Dec. 2006 where I was so sick I could barely stand.
-The crowd at Destruction. I don't care how many times I say it - that crowd was my favorite crowd ever. Everyone in the venue went nuts.
-Seeing Bob Seger with my Mom. So happy that the person she was originally supposed to go with couldn't, because he put on a hell of a show.