View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 11:41 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Zoso -- Bloomington, IN -- June 14th, 2009

I did something for the first time tonight; I grabbed a setlist. Aren't you nerds proud of me?

ROCK & ROLL
THE WANTON SONG
WHAT IS & WHAT SHOULD NEVER BE
THE OCEAN
HEARTBREAKER
RAMBLE ON
IMMIGRANT SONG
D'YER MAKER (FUCK YES!! )
BLACK DOG
THANK YOU
MISTY MOUNTAIN HOP
SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU
THAT'S THE WAY
GOING TO CALIFORNIA
BRON-Y-AUR STOMP
THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME
THE RAIN SONG
MOBY DICK
STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
================

Nothing from the first album again. To be fair, I missed them the last time they came around, and when I actually complained to the singer about them not doing anything from it when I see them he claims they do, followed by an earful. So maybe they played something from it that time.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually sick of What Is & What Should Never Be and Heartbreaker. I've just heard them live enough times. Ironically, I would love for them to play Whole Lotta Love again. I've only seen them do it once. I'm also pretty fucking sick of Over The Hills & Far Away and No Quarter, and thankfully they didn't play either of them (although the latter was on the setlist).

I also think there's a new drummer and guitar player, which was a tad disorienting, but now I'm just dingleberry nitpicking.

Last edited by JRA; 07-31-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Wrong year