I got there at around 7.15.
- 6.20 to 6.45 - They were done playing long before I got there, so no idea.
- 6.55 to 7.20 - Nothing great.
3. Anthem of Heresy
- 7.30 to 7.55 - Pretty good.
4. War Machine
- 8.05 to 8.30 - They were a 3-piece band and were really good.
5. Planet Crusher
- 8.40 to 9.05 - Sick. Moshing was fun during their set.
6. Cries Of Heaven And Hell
- 9.20 to 9.50 - Totally gay emocore crap.
- 10.05 to 10.35 - They were awesome. Will definitely check them out next time they play a show near me. After their show the singer came and thanked me for headbanging like crazy during their set.
- 10.50 to 11.20 - Shitty.
- 11.30 to 12.20 - Fuckin brootal
So brutal that I actually dived into the moshpit for the first time in my life. Perfect setlist too.
1. Total War
2. Severed Reality
3. Dread Command
4. Living In A Whirlwind
6. At The Crack Of Doom
7. Systematic Genocide
8. Shadow From The Tomb
9. Prey For Death
All in all, some good bands, some shitty bands, and a brutal headline act.