View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzbang11 View Post
Part1:

Call the Paramedics. Somehow I had not heard of this band before. This was the single scariest concert experience of my life. I came in about 1 song into the set, to be greeted with a singer with blood streaming down the side of his face. Naturally, I assumed it was fake. Nope. My friends informed me that he had taken a razor from a bag and carved up his forehead. Shorty after this I guess there was not enough blood and he started smashing his head into the mic until there was more. At this point in time all damage done has been to the singer, so, eh, its shocking, but I don't really care. There were 3-4 fans out, and they all looked the same and were flailing about with no shirts, hitting people with their shirts. That wasn't fun, but I didnt really care. Then...the singer takes out a large staple gun and begins to staple dollars to his chest and forehead until more blood is slowly seeping out of him. The frightening part began when the crazy punk starts stapling the crowd. I can't say I'm used to bands causing that type of physical injury to the crowd, but still, I didn't really care THAT much (and I didnt get stapled). Throughout this whole thing his fans are punching at him, he is hitting them with the mic, etc. Then... the singer says some line about how this next one is going to teach all those who arent truly hardcore a lesson, and he take a wooden bat with a sock wrapped around the top and picks it up. He then lit said bat and turned it into a torch. I figured he'd do some fire dance with it. Nope. He jumped into the crowd and started swinging the weapon frantically around as people hurriedly tried to get out of his way. He kept doing this as his fans hit him with things and he swung it at them until the torch went out. The next "antic" happened as the singer took barbed wire out of his bag and wrapped it around himself for a song. After that, he tried to take it off, but it was hooked to his skin/clothes, so he ripped his shirt off and turned it into a barbed wire flail, and reenacted the fire attack, this time with a large string of barbed wire. My friend actually got hit in the leg with it, and at that point bailed on the band (understandably). They played a few more songs and lit parts of the drumset on fire, spat beer at them and made fire explosions. The whole thing ended with the drummer mocking Ghoul and putting a hood on and saying something about how they were real, and Ghoul weren't. It was sort of awesome, and also sort of terrifying. I won't be going to a Call the Paramedics concert anytime soon. The music was actually pretty good, they introduced every song, but the only ones I can remember now are It's Not Rape It's Surprise Sex, Cum in Her Ear Pussy, and some song title that had to do with Your Girlfriends Tits.
oh my goodness. I'm glad I'm not a fan of any of these bands. THIS is not music. 'Nuff said.