Limb From Limb
Sacrifice for the Slaughter God
Crushed Beyond Dust
Baptized in Flames
Beyond the Permafrost
Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery
Upon Wings of Black
Within My Blood

I'm not as familiar with Goatwhore, but I know some songs were...
A Haunting Curse
Alchemy of the Black Sun Cult
Sky Inferno
And Then I wanna say they played 3 New songs, "Something" Havoc, Carving Out The Eyes of God, and some other. The new songs were AMAZING!

Amon Amarth
Twilight of the Thunder God
Free Will Sacrifice
Asator
Varyags of Miklagaard
For The Stabwounds in Our Backs
Runes to My Memory
Guardians of Asgaard
Fate of Norns
Bleed for Ancient Gods
Death in Fire
Victorious March
----
Cry of the Blackbirds
Pursuit of Vikings

The show was awesome start to finish. Each band kicked major ass. Before going into "Death In Fire", Johan (singer) said "Oh yes, so we played up in Atlanta the other night ::BOOOO!:: I don't know man, up there they were pretty loud, loudest date on the tour. ::BOO!!!:: Are you louder? ::HUGE POP:: Are you LOUDER?! ::Twice the Pop!:: That's why we love Florida, and most of all Orlando. You guys are the baddest and loudest mother fuckers in all of North America! We made the mistake of missing the south the 1st time around ::BOO!:: But let me tell you... We will NEVER make the same mistake again!"

The place was absolutely going nuts during Amon's whole set. Sadly due to them playing a nightclub that is open to public around 11:00 or 11:30 they had to cut Rainbow Bridge...

Talked to Skeletonwitch and they said they are hoping to record in the summer and release new album in Sept., and their next tour is suppose to be a Eastern Southern tour in Sept. and if not then Oct. for sure. The new song was awesome so the new album will be nothing but amazing aswell.

Though it's the end of the tour, All Merch for Shirts was $25. Amon Amarth had the only tour shirt I saw. And about 7-8 Designs total. I tried to trade in an Old Trivium shirt for a new Absence shirt (they used to do that to support "true florida metal" ) but they said no and laughed. Instead they drew on the shirt with a marker and gave me a lot of stickers. Besides Amon, all the bands were out by the merch hanging around. EVERYONE was nice and very approachable.

I'm seeing Goatwhore in June in St. Pete so I'll try and familiarize myself with their music to have a better setlist. Daath will also play, so BADASS!