View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 12:33 AM
N00B

Static-X -- Wantagh, NY -- April 21st, 2009

SnoCore Tour, although I wasn't a fan of the other bands on the bill, but Static-X always puts on a good show and puts out good music. Saliva dropped off the bill, which was fucking awesome. I guess Josey Scott got gonhorrea of the throat from sucking Chad Kroeger's dick on a rooftop somewhere. The Flood wasn't great onstage, but the music is decent. I guess no one told them it wasn't cool to wear white contacts, act epileptic, and rock back and forth like you're nuts. The guitarist didn't move from the 11th fret all night and he wore a black Hot Topic trench coat and had black eye and hand make-up. They were just very...2001...lol. Burn Halo blows a bigger dick than Saliva sucks. They all look 14 and are questionably female. They may have the potential to be a good rock and roll band if they dropped the image, the bassist, and the singer. Static-X was fucking sick, they transfer very well live. Yes, I know, a lot of their music sounds the same, but Wayne and the boys picked a perfect blend of songs to make everyone happy. They played songs from all of their albums, and kept it rocking the whole entire time. He had is smokin' hot wife handing them shots after every 3 songs. I couldn't have thought or asked for a better setlist, except for maybe "Get to the Gone." My girl gave me a pick from Tony that she found.

Onto the sets. I don't know the names of The Flood or Burn Halo's songs, so I just kinda wrote down what they repeated over and over.

The Flood
1. Beatboxing Intro
2. In My Veins (?)
3. Something about a "Faerie"
4. Only Here to Love You (?)
5. Time
6. Save Me
7. The Flood

Burn Halo
1. Face in the Mirror (?)
2. So Addicted
3. Dead End